- Dark and black UI themes to reduce eye and battery strain.
- Blocks all ads and allows you to play videos in the background or in Picture-in-Picture mode (Android 8.0 and higher only).
- A new auto-repeat feature that lets you enjoy tik-tok, vines, or just keep playing a song on repeat.
- Don't like the new comment section or miniplayer? They can also be switched to tablet versions, which are very similar to the older version (though slightly different).
- Allows you to override codec settings such as forcing H264 for legacy devices or VP9, and forcing HDR playback or disabling 60fps. (Custom device configurations for these features can be found in our Discord or XDA).
- Allows you to set the default video resolution to the highest or lowest resolution possible, and even change the screen resolution for 4k playback on any device, as well as the ability to change the default playback speed from 0.25x to 2x (assuming your device is powerful enough.)
- Allows you to disable home ads, most UI ads, product ads, community posts, extra movie sales, compact banner information (like covid info), remove comments entirely, and more!
- Ability to skip annoying sponsored segments (when a blogger advertises a service or product in the middle of a video).
- The feature also supports skipping other categories such as intro, ending and subscription reminder.
- Uses the API found at https://sponsor.ajay.app where you can find more information on how this works.
- Complete control over whether to automatically skip a specific part of the video, display a button for skipping, or not skipping it at all.
- Highlights parts of the video with different colors depending on the category.